Aims and Scope
The journal follows guidelines on editorial independence produced by the World Association of Medical Editors and the code on good publication practice produced by the Committee on Publication Ethics, the recommendations of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors, and checklists and advice for good research reporting of the EQUATOR network.
The journal follows guidelines of the Council of Science Editors’ White Paper on Promoting Integrity in Scientific Journal Publications.
The Journal deals with the relevant topics and current achievements in the fields of obstetrics, gynaecology and neonatology, as well as public health, medical genetics, reproductove oncology, clinical immunology.
Aim of the Journal is to promote formation of new advanced studies in obstetrics and gynaecology, education and evolvement of scientists and pracitioners.
Main tasks of the Journal are:
- Regular and timely informing medical society about latest developments and prospects for national and foreign medical science and healthcare .
- Comprehensive development of preventive trend in the field of maternal and and child healthcare, assistance to large-scale implementation of medical advances.
- Systematic publication of materials, providing perfection of scientific knowledge in healthcare practitioners.
- Publication of materials, dealing with the best practices of healthcare delivery to newborns, women and infertile couples.
- Wide coverage of international academic network and collaboration.